About A CareGiver Network
A Caregiver Network, is a nonprofit organization founded for the purpose of raising the quality of child care through support and training opportunities. Effective January 1, 1998, we became a nonprofit organization registered with the Colorado Secretary of State. Our membership base is comprised of licensed family child care professionals, licensed child care center directors/staff/owners, and early childhood advocates.
Training for child care workers includes:
- Monthly membership meetings with workshop for continuing training hours and opportunities for networking (except for the months of July and December).
- We offer regular classroom courses child care providers are required to keep current, such as:
- CPR and First Aid
- Medication Administration
- Universal Precautions
- Family Child Care Prelicensing
- Monthly preschool planning meetings to prepare preschool curriculum for the upcoming month for children in your care.
- Biannual mini conferences presented through our Hurried Provider Series.
- Online courses for continuing education toward child care license renewal.
- Licensed family child care providers
- Care is provided in the provider's own home
- Licensed child care centers
- Care is provided in a facility such as a commercial building, church or shopping center
- Call us back for more referrals if you don't find someone that meshes in with your child and family.
- Other referral companies often overwhelm you with a list of 50 or more providers of whom may not have openings or an opening for the age of your child.
- Free Child Care Referrals
- Ages and Stages of Development
- Guidance (discipline)
- Social and Emotional Development
- Health and Safety
- Topics specific to physical/mental challenges (Special needs)
- Checklists to assist you in finding quality child care
- Links to other websites who offer parent resources